This is the official developer’s page for Blaster: Through the Asteroid Field for iPad. You can also go buy it in the iTunes Store.
“Until I played Blaster: , I had no idea how much fun I could actually have with my iPad.” – Richard P., Tampa, FL.
“I’ve been playing this at work. Sales are down. I hate you.” – Martin M., Atlanta, GA.
“I wasn’t sure if I actually needed an iPad. Now I know exactly why I needed an iPad.” – Bill B., Tampa, FL.
This is the new ESSENTIAL game built just for iPad!
Story: To make travel between systems safer, the Intergalactic Trade Union has offered a bounty for clearing new routes through space! Blast as many asteroids as you can, and dispatch the deadly Krabulus Drones!
How far will you go? How many drones will you blast? There’s only one way to find out! Go to the iTunes Store now and download the game! HERE’S THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME!
* Super-precise motion-sensitive controls.
* Enemies powered by state-of-the art artificial intelligence – watch out!
* Progressive difficulty and infinite play!
* Multi-task-friendly. Switch to email, look like you’re working, and then pick up where you left off.
* Choose your ship’s paint.
* Unleash powerful new weapons as you collect Energy Cells!
* Compete on GAME CENTER! Win new achievements!
* Designed around an all-around fun classic space-blast experience!
How to play:
* Tilt the iPad to steer in any direction.
* Touch anywhere on screen to fire your weapon.
* Touch the bomb-release button to unleash a barrage of Annihilation Globes.
* Drag the throttle control to speed up or slow down the action.
* Blast rocks, Drones, and Space Pirates to earn a bounty, and collect Energy Cells to keep your shields and weapons charged!
* Don’t let enemies pick up stray Energy Cells… the bad guys play by the same rules you do!
— What’s New in version 2.0 —
Game CenteGame Center integrated! Compete for the highest score and the longest flight. New achievements to earn!
New enemies, including Pirates, Black Drones and Gray Drones!
Even better AI. If you think these guys are easy, the Air Force wants you!
Now you can bomb the bad guys with Annihilation Globes! Look for the bomb-release button under the throttle.
More amazing space scenery!
Even faster, smoother performance using less memory. Go ahead and read your email while while the Krabulus Drones and Pirates wait in the background!